City University London > The Business School (formerly Cass)
Our MSc Insurance and Risk Management master’s programme will equip you with the all-round knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in the constantly evolving fields of insurance, risk and risk management.
You will work through a balanced programme which combines a practical approach with sound theory to create a learning environment that is both challenging and stimulating. You will emerge with a well-regarded and flexible postgraduate degree, solidly positioned to build a successful career in an exciting an increasing complex business world
- Accounting and Financial Management in Insurance
- Business Organisation and Corporate Strategy in Insurance and Financial Services
- Insurance Law and Regulation
- Principles of Finance and Financial Analysis
- Research Project Management Skills
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Analysis and Modelling
- Theory of Risk and Insurance Markets
- Formal Presentations
- Group Work Exercises
- Independent research project
- Group Presentations
These lists are not intended to be exhaustive, and may be subject to change. You should check the course homepage for further details and the most up-to-date information.